- Asus Eee PC Netbook with Intel® Atom™ Processor
- 6-cell battery
- Power cord
- Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader; Microsoft Works and more
- Owner's manual
- Intel® Atom™ processor N450
Features a 667MHz system bus, 512KB L2 cache and 1.66GHz processor speed.
- 1GB DDR2 memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 2GB.
- Note: Optical drive not included
Compatible with optional external recordable CD/DVD drives (not included).
- 10.1" LED WXGA widescreen display
With a 1024 x 600 resolution showcases movies, games and other images.
- 250GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
- Intel® UMA graphics
Features 384MB of video memory for lush images. Built-in stereo speakers.
- Built-in 0.3MP webcam
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends.
- 3-in-1 media reader
Supports MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital and Secure Digital High Capacity formats.
- 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
- Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Wirelessly connect to the Internet.
- Built-in 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN
With RJ-45 connector for quick and easy wired Web connection.
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs. and measures just 1.4" thin
For lightweight portability.
- Extended battery life
Of up to 9 hours and 42 minutes to give you more time away from an outlet.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter Edition operating system preinstalled
Provides a stable computing platform.
- Software package included
With Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Works and more.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
- Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.