- $25 for up to 8 proofs, the yearbook pose and 1 casual outfit, OR
- $30 for up to 18 proofs, the yearbook pose and 1 casual outfit, OR
- $40 for up to 28 proofs, the yearbook pose, and at least one casual outfit.
If you’d rather be photographed for your formal yearbook portrait at another studio, be sure that your portraits adhere to the following specifications:
- formal dress (the drape for women, a tux top for men);
- "midnight blue" or other standard, dark blue background (shouldn't cost extra);
- photo should be head and shoulders, with bottom of frame hitting mid-chest level. Any size from Lifetouch (2-15/16" x 2-3/16" OR 2-3/16" x 1-5/8" OR 1-15/16" x 1-7/16") is okay.
Please give Mr. White a copy of the photo if it’s not from Lifetouch/Prestige. (The folks at Lifetouch will send their own clients’ photos directly to MLWGS). Digital images must be a minimum of 300 dpi. The yearbook staff prefers to work with digital images, which can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered on a CD or flash drive to Mr. White.