Here are ways you can help:
- Donate an item: As an idea you could go in with someone a donate a group of items. Examples could be a gift script card, jewelry, a movie basket, luggage, vase, electrical or computer items, handmade item, game basket, dinner delivered to you door or catered in your house. Anything and everything sells. Check out the upcoming sales at your favorite store and donate an item. Chances are if you love it, so will someone else and want to bid on it.
- Experiences: Examples could be a tour of a favorite museum, battlefield, moon light cruise on a boat, water skiing or wakeboard lessons with your boat, weekends or weeks away at vacation homes, airline miles, rafting on the James, or kayaking with a tour guide.
- Lessons: If you are proficient at a skill to teach it to someone else, offer your creative side. It could be knitting lessons, golf lessons, cooking, tennis, music lessons, how to make something or learn a craft, or writing lessons. This category is endless.
- Trips or Vacation Homes: If you own a vacation home, consider auctioning it off for a weekend or a week at your discretion. You write the details.
- Corporate Gifts and Donations: Sponsor the auctioneer, the lighting, floral decorations, heads and tails item, or the appetizers or beverages. Any major line item on our auction list can be sponsored.
- Cash donations to offset costs.
Any booster group can benefit from your donation as you choose who you want to benefit. Your item can benefit all or one of the booster groups. You choose. Here is a list of the booster representatives.
Academics: Sheri Goggin firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic: David Henderson email@example.com
Visual Arts: Melissa Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Music: Sharon Gizzi email@example.com
PTSA: Debbie Sawyer Debbiethetwin@yahoo.com
Foundation: Kristina Page firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions do not hesitate to contact Debbie Sawyer at Debbiethetwin@yahoo.com if you have any questions or one of the booster reps.