- Ads may be purchased to cover a full page ($220), 1/2-page ($140), or 1/4-page ($80). Please make checks payable to MLWGS.
- To purchase a Senior Ad, send the picture(s) you want printed (please keep prints loose), along with any text you would like to include (your child’s name will be inserted in the ad, as a kind of headline, but you may include a message as well), to Mr. White’s attention, at MLWGS. Digital files (individual images only, please; they must be 300 DPI minimum) are also acceptable; they may be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to school on a CD or flash drive. We can’t accept digital layouts that you’ve done yourself, as they tend to yield low-quality and hard-to-manipulate results.
- The yearbook staffers will use your photos and text to design an attractive ad.
- Please be sure to indicate the size you prefer the ad to be, your name, the name of the senior being honored, and your address and phone number or email.
- Please note that the yearbook editors and staff reserve the right to alter, edit, or reject photos or text due to spatial constraints or failure to comply with these guidelines.
- Ads missing the deadline may be subject to a $15 late fee and may risk exclusion entirely.
Senior Ads Due This Friday, January 14
It’s not too late to purchase a Senior Ad in the yearbook to honor your favorite graduate! The deadline has been extended to Friday, January 14. We’d love to include your ad in the 2011 book, but we need the materials promptly. Here’s what you need to know: