- Enter through the main entrance of the museum and go down the main stairs or elevator into the Thalhimer Pavilion.
- Be sure to arrive early. Silent auction bidding begins at 6:00 pm and the first section will close at 7:30 pm. We will have tables closing every 15 minutes after that. Get your bids in, bid often and remember: it is for the kids.
- There will be no early checkout as stated in the catalog. If you have to leave early, leave your credit card number with a friend and they can check you out and bring your items home.
- Don’t forget to pay for your items after the entertainment ends. Be sure to bring the items you purchased home with you that night.
- You can use Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or check and of course cash to pay for your items that night. There will be a form in your packet to prefill with your credit card info. Please do this during dessert while you are listening to the Lounge Lizards.
- If the weather is cool, we are being heated with propane tanks but it is still a tent. Dress according to the weather.
- Drink tickets can be purchased all night long at the drink ticket tables, but the bar will close at 10:30 pm. Wine and beer tickets are $5.00 each; water and soft drinks are complimentary. Cash or check is accepted.
- An iPad is the Heads and Tails grand prize. You purchase a beautiful green dragon necklace for $10.00 to participate. This is a fun game right before the live auction starts. You only need to purchase one necklace per person to play. You can use cash or charge it to your bidder number for that night.
- We will once again have a quick round of “Fund the Dragon” at the end of the auction. It is a quick way to support the school with a raise of your bidder number at a designated denomination. The money raised via the “Fund the Dragon” bid will be equally divided among all the booster groups.
Click on the following link to preview auction items: http://www.nightofthedragon.com/
We hope to see you all at the auction!