Are you interested in hosting a French or Spanish student? Itziar is from Spain, age 15, and coming by herself July 5-August 2. Thibault Savage is from France, age 15, and will be July 25-August 21. These students are immersion, so have no scheduled activities. Profiles may be emailed upon request.
The students are here to accomplish two goals:
- To improve their English speaking skills through being with the host families and attending classes.
- To immerse themselves into their American host family and learn about our culture.
- Students must have their own bed. They can share a room with a child of the same sex, if necessary, as long as they have her own bed and some space of their own. They would be eating breakfast and dinner with the host family. Sight seeing is not necessary, but up to the host family. The teens bring their own money to participate in events with the host family and the host family is not expected to pay for their way.
- Your student should be treated as part of the family, and will eat what you eat and maintain the same basic schedule as your family. Families should plan on providing three meals per day for the students.
For more information contact:
(804) 614-7522 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (804) 614-7522 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Regional Supervisor, Compass USA