The 2012 MLWGS Yearbook is still looking for Senior ads! Some things to remember:
1. Ads may be purchased to cover a full page ($220), 1/2-page ($140), or 1/4-page ($80). Please make checks payable to MLWGS.
2. To purchase a Senior Ad, send the picture(s) to be printed (please keep prints loose), along with any text you’d like to include, to Mr. White’s attention, at MLWGS. Digital files are also acceptable, but they must be 300 dpi minimum; they may be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to school (see below) on a CD or flash drive. We can’t accept pre-formatted digital layouts.
3. Please indicate the ad size, your name, the name of the senior being honored, and your address and phone number or email. Submissions may be mailed, delivered to Mr. White’s mailbox in the front office, or dropped off on his desk in workroom 330. The Yearbook editors and staff reserve the right to alter, edit, or reject photos or text due to spatial constraints or failure to comply with these guidelines.
4. Submissions are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, with the final deadline for submissions on Friday, January 6, 2012. Ads missing the deadline may be subject to a $15 late fee and may risk exclusion entirely.
5. For more information, please contact Mr. White (firstname.lastname@example.org).