- February 11 - Online registration began
- February 28 - Online registration ends
- Feb. 25 to Feb. 28 - AP Fees collected in the School Counseling Office (cash or check)
AP exams are $89.00 each and must be paid for before exams are ordered. Checks should be made out to “MLW Governor’s School." Registration forms and exam fees will be collected during lunch and all afternoon blocks in the School Counseling Office according to the following schedule:
- Feb. 25 - Seniors (lunch, 5th and 7th block)
- Feb. 26 - Juniors (lunch, 6th and 8th block)
- Feb. 27 - Freshmen & Sophomores (lunch, 5th and 7th block)
- Feb. 28 - Any remaining students (lunch and all afternoon blocks)
The 2013 AP Bulletin for Students and Parents and more information about the online registration process were distributed in AP classes.
For questions or more information, please see Ms. Deck in the School Counseling office or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.